Michael has been employed in public tax accounting since 2015, and with Hoots, Bagley & Minto, P.C. since May 2016.
- Works closely with clients, and is in frequent contact with them throughout the year.
- Performs income tax planning for businesses and individuals.
- Prepares tax returns for corporations, partnerships, and individuals.
- Assists non-profit organizations with their annual information returns.
- Prepares payroll reports including annual and quarterly reports.
- Assists other team members with payroll, bookkeeping, and general accounting duties.
- Holds a B.S. degree in business administration, from Oregon State University with areas of concentration in accounting and finance.