Kristi was licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon in 2003. She has been employed in public and private accounting since 1987 and opened her own firm in 2013. She joined her firm with Hoots, Bagley & Minto, P.C. in 2017.
Accounting and Management Advisory Services:
- Performs and supervises accounting and management advisory services for numerous business and non-profit organizations.
- Certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor offering individual and businesses software set-up and training, including accounting system and procedure set-up.
- Prepares compiled and reviewed financial statements.
- Analysis, planning, and preparation of individual, partnership, S-corporation, corporation, non-profit, trust, and estate tax returns.
- Assists non-profit organizations with their annual information returns.
- Specializes in year-end and pre-tax planning strategies for small businesses and their owners.
Education and Training:
- Attended Chemeketa Community College, Solano Community College and Linfield College.
- Challenged and passed the CPA exam based on experience.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Oregon Society of CPAs.
- Member of the Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council.
- Member of Salem Chamber of Commerce.
- Board member of Cascade Capital Funding, Public Defender of Marion County, and Chemeketa Community College Accounting Advisory Council.
- Frequent speaker on accounting and QuickBooks for multiple local organizations.