Mark was licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon in 1981. He has been employed in public accounting since 1979, and has been with Hoots, Bagley & Minto, P.C. since 1982.
Accounting and Management Advisory Services:
- Performs accounting and management advisory services for numerous businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Works closely with clients and is in frequent contact with them throughout the year.
- Performs tax planning and return preparation services for corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and individuals.
- Assists non-profit corporations with their annual information returns and applications for tax-exempt status.
- Performs estate planning services and prepares estate and gift tax returns.
Education and Training:
- Holds a B.B.A. degree from the University of Portland.
- 1978 summa cum laude graduate.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of American Institute of CPAs and the Oregon Society of CPAs
- Past president of Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council
- Board member of various non-profit organizations