Helen was licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon in 1997. She has been employed in public accounting since 1988, and joined Hoots, Bagley & Minto, P.C. in 2004.
Accounting and Management Advisory Services:
- Assists and educates clients in developing accounting systems and making management decisions specific to their business.
- Guides clients in the use of comprehensive financial information to make prudent business decisions regarding budgeting, tax planning, and forecasting.
- Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor offering individual instruction to clients
- Prepares Reviewed and Compiled Financial Statements
- Analysis, planning and preparation of individual, partnership, corporation, non-profit, and trust tax returns.
- Performs estate planning services and prepares estate tax returns.
- Assists non-profit organizations with their annual information returns and applications for tax-exempt status.
Education and Training:
- Attended Chemeketa Community College, Western Oregon State College and Willamette University
- Challenged the CPA exam based on experience
- Performs a variety of audits, including non-profit organizations
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Oregon Society of CPAs
- Member of the Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council