Gerald E. Hoots
Gerry was licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon in 1979. He has been employed in public accounting since 1976, and has been with Hoots, Bagley & Minto, P.C. since 1977.
Accounting and Management Advisory Services:
- Performs and supervises accounting and management advisory services for numerous businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Works closely with clients and is in frequent contact with them throughout the year.
- Performs and supervises tax planning and return preparation services for corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and individuals.
- Assists non-profit organizations with their annual information returns and applications for tax-exempt status.
- Performs estate planning services and prepares estate and gift tax returns.
- Functions as supervisor and lead auditor on a variety of audits, including non-profit organizations, construction contractors and retirement plans.
Education and Training:
- Holds a B.S. degree in business administration, with areas of concentration in accounting, corporate finance and banking.
- 1976 honors graduate from Oregon State University.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of American Institute of CPAs and the Oregon Society of CPAs
- Member of the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce